CEGA runs its own laboratory that performs tests of manufactured plastic products and keeps control over ensuring their high quality
For this purpose, a number of tests are used to be performed, such as:
- analysis of the content of volatile substances in the raw materials used for the production
- examination of longitudinal and transverse shrinkage of the products
- examination of the factual dimensions of products using micrometers, callipers, circometers and a microscope.
- control in the digestorium of the degree of cross-linking of products (a gel content)
- testing with DSC Differential Scanning Calorimeter of the softening temperature, onset temperature of plastic thermal degradation
- testing with DSC of thermal stability, oxidation induction time OIT, both for raw material and product